Monday, November 7, 2011

My Random Thoughts Monday

I know I never even finished out the week with my blogging! It was a crazy week. Being the last week of volleyball season and HALLOWEEN I was really excited.
Which reminds me:
I never told you about my Halloween!!
I dressed up as a cowgirl this year, and I thought I was pretty darn cute for a last-minute costume.
(Plaid Shirt-Goodwill Overalls-Goodwill Boots-Borrowed Hat-Some shop in Palm Springs) (p.s. aren't those overalls to die for?!)
All the Kids in my family, and our costumes:
(Order from left to right: T-Harry Potter M-Princess M-Cheerleader M-Cowgirl)
Madalyn and I babysit this darling little girl. What's ironic about her costume(Rapunzel from Tangled if nobody knew who she was, which by the way would be very sad)? She has the shortest hair of all of her friends the same age as her.
Halloween night was spent playing a volleyball game, then taking two cute little girls trick-or-treating with my friend Damon. It was extremely fun because we ended the night with the movie Polturgeist II. It's sort of a tradition to watch one of the Polturgeist movies on Halloween.

No comments: