Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Magnificent, Wonderful, Totally Authentic...

HUNGER GAMES
I'm not sure about you. but I know I am freaking stoked for Hunger Games to come out! I remember when the girl sitting next to me in Pre-Algebra, Miss Love's class 7th grade, was reading it. It sounded completely weird and, being the fact that the genre was a science fiction book, I totally judged it(I know!It was the worst decision of my life). ANNNNYYWAYYYSSS, a few months go by and I can't find a book to read, so I head to the book store. After searching through shelves, I came across this book Hunger Games yet again. This time, I decided to buy it because the cover looked pretty awesome.
I think I started it that night, and I'm absolutely positive that I finished it by the end of the next day. It is probably the best book you will ever read in your life. Child, Teen, Adult, whoever you are, I guarantee 100% that you will at least enjoy the book, if not love it.
So QUICK, go out and buy it NOW!!
This past Monday, the 14th of November, the first ever trailer for the legit Hunger Games came out. Boy was I just craving for the movie when I saw it. I am definitely going to the premiere, even if I go alone.
For those of you who haven't seen the trailer, you can find it here:
Also, after many fan trailers made... The Huffington Post has made a list of the top 10 fan-made trailers. You can find the article here, along with the videos:
Have a fantastic time reading Hunger Games...
And May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

No comments: