Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life Lately...

Has been pretty exciting. Before school started, I tried to fit everything in that I was going to miss. It was a very successful movement, and I can honestly say I am so much happier because of it. 

We definitely had to fit in some late nights at the cousins house in Carlsbad just having dinner, talking, and of course making smores. The weather was so nice then(now it's seriously soooo hot). 

Just making smores with the family
 Obviously with our passes finally working again(after a long Summer of them being blocked) we had to make a trip to Disneyland. My mom and I went together after a long day of a choir rehearsal and we met up with a few of my friends. It was a very fun last-minute trip!

Me, Emily, and Annie

Can't forget the mustaches

LOTS and LOTS of dancing.. We embarrassed Annie, but
that's okay because we were having so much fun

And me and my friend Rachel had promised our friend Rebecca we would come visit her at work close to the beginning of Summer, and we never got to it so we went and indulged in delicious food and visited her. She works at Bruxie which is a belgian waffle sandwich shop... Oh my heck it is beyond delicious! If anyone is ever in the area and wants to go on a lunch date there then I will always be open, I need an excuse to go ;)

Rachel, Rebecca, and Me(We look black in this picture)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, look at the man in the blue BYU-Idaho shirt. Gross.

Other than that, that was a fun night!

xx