For the month of November I thought I would share what I am grateful for.
1. I am grateful for my seminary teacher who tells us great stories, teaches us songs, and really helps me remember what I learn(which is hard to do in the morning)
2. I am grateful for Jude. He is the most adorable boy I babysit, and I love him so much.
3. I am grateful for my cousin for serving a great mission. I can't wait for him to come home next week.
4. I am grateful for the gospel of Christ. It helps me guide my life daily.
5. I am grateful for days where you wake up knowing it will be a good day.
And a picture for your enjoyment. I can be pretty crazy: