Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Perfect Summer

This summer has been absolutely fantastic. I've spent it babysitting and hanging out with friends. I've also been going to the temple every week because it was one of my goals. It has been a great time.
I've met so many smart two year olds, and I've definitely been able to improve on my mothering skills for the future.

My best friend and I have been going on trips opposite weeks of each other, so I hadn't seen her in 3 weeks until Monday and so we celebrated hanging out with ice cream and Popsicles, vey typical of us. Now she's off in Hawaii enjoying the sun as I stay here mostly babysitting so I can save money to go to Hawaii next year.

The temple is a great place. I am Mormon, and we believe in the Plan of Salvation where after we die everyone who wasn't a member of our church can become baptized. But since their bodies are no longer able to be baptized, we go to the temple to become baptized for them. It's kind of confusing but if you go on www.lds.org you can learn more about it.

I hope everyone is having a great summer as well!!

So this beach we went to is really lame, and shouldn't even be considered a beach anymore, we only go there for bonfires because there is grass. I think that's why it says kooks? 

Sour Patch Popsicles are the best


No comments: