Saturday, December 24, 2011

On the First Day of Christmas...

I was sad when I searched "Christmas" into Google Images, and there was only 1 picture of Christ's birth. The true meaning of Christmas really has become something different, and everyone is taken over by the buying of gifts, when they should be aware of the service they can give.
I am grateful for Christ's birth though this Holiday Season.
If Christ was never born, this world would be a whole different place, and I would be a whole different purpose. I am grateful for the opportunity we have every Christmas to remind each other the reason we are all able to return to live with Heavenly Father again. For some great religious and Christmas movies to show your kids about the true meaning of Christ's birth, please watch this, this, this, this, or any other movie shown on this website. Everyone is titled to their own beliefs, but it is what you do with those beliefs that changes how other people act around you.

No comments: