Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the Third Day of Christmas...

I am so grateful for Friends who support you no matter what. Sometimes I feel that I support them and love them way more than they will ever love me, but then they do something that reminds me they do love me.
My Siblings are my Best Friends
Girls Camp, where all of my closest church friends go, and we all bond together in a unity close to a family
Connor and Ben who make my life so hilarious
My absolute best-friend-in-the-whole-entire-world Matthew
My Best friend Lauren supporting me through scriptures in seminary
My Best friend Celeste who moved over the summer, and I will always miss her
A great breakfast we had for my Best friend Syd before she moved away 2 years ago
(yes, I've had 2 best friends move away)
My Best friends Jacob and Emily, who have always been there for me. I was at the hospital when lil Emily was born
Jacob Clarke. No we don't like each other, nor have we ever,
but we were in a Photo Scavenger Hunt race at Disneyland last Christmas

No comments: