Thursday, April 19, 2012

Only 1 More Day...


Until this cute boy can legally drive me everywhere.

Happy 17th Birthday Damon!! "Today you're a man... Mozeltoff"(500 Days of Summer). You seriously are the sunshine that shines so brightly today. You make me want to smile consistently, and I really like when you take everything I say seriously. You are the reason I am saying all these ridiculously cheesy sayings. I hope you have the most magical day of your life, and I want you to know that if you do not destroy El Toro High School with your digs tonight, then I will personally come over to your house and scrutinize you. Just kidding.. I like you too much for that.  

 Love my nerdiness... This is what 10:30 on a school night does to me



I will always love this picture of us because it is really, seriously hard to be serious around you.

Lots and lots of love,
Kenzie Brooke

No comments: