Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Life's Notes

An Auto Museum in LA

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me Maybe?"

That's right, I have a tongue

P.S. Sorry this was a wee bit late, my family took a last minute trip to Utah. Details coming soon



Dear LA Auto Museum,
Yeah you were cool, but My sister and I are obviously cooler. I mean, just look at those pictures of us. ;)

Dear Utah,
You are so pretty this time of year. And really hot(which is good). I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss your weather and I might actually be convinced that it isn't HORRIBLE to live there now.

Dear Boys,
You're dumb. Now that we all know that, can us girls stop liking you please?? At least until we are in college.

Dear Summer,
Please come faster because I have some freaking awesome adventures to fulfill with some friends, and they might possibly have something to do with the movie 500 Days of Summer.

Dear Blogger,
This is my 100th post.. Check it out :)

Sincerely,
Kenzie

No comments: