Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fashion is a BIG deal

One thing I absolutely love about California is you can pretty much wear anything you find. Of course though, being one of the main fashion districts, you HAVE to look Good! HEAT+MODESTY=UNDETERMINED SUMMER WARDROBE... Over the summer it is so hard for me to find clothing that is appropriate to wear with the weather and my standards. Well this week it has gotten pretty hot so I've been thinking about what I'm going to wear, and I have my full summer wardrobe planned out. Just a few basic clothing i
tems such as:
Swimsuits like this make me excited to go to the beach! I love the bold color, so I will stand out :)
I love these shorts a long with many others from Gap which I pair with a mini belt, and a tucked in patterned tee
I have a feeling you'll see me in baseball tees a lot this summer because they are cute and affordable!
This skirt from Lands'end Canvas(a store I have recently fallen in love with) is personally one of my favorites and I can't wait to get it!
I have similar gladiator sandals like these Steve Madden ones, which I love!

1 comment:

from head 2 toe said...

That stripped skirt needs to be MINE!!!!!!!