Monday, May 30, 2011

Malfunction Monday: One of Those Crazy Days

Memorial Day is today!! For those of you who weren't aware.. Any family traditions you have for memorial day? Most families in SoCal always go to the beach, but my family goes to my grandma's house every year to celebrate my Great-Grandma's birthday. It's a great excuse to get the family together on a holiday! Today I never really put on regular clothes and ended up wearing the red suit I had posted a picture of on a previous post(Unfortunately I have no pictures of me actually wearing the suit today, but I'm sure in the near future there will be). Let me tell you one thing about this suit: I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! And the bright red makes me so excited to wear it to the beach... Ahh the beach... If only school was already out and it was summer. That's still a few weeks away though, so I might as well enjoy the last part of my Freshmen year in High School. I hope everyone' Memorial day was uber fantastic and don't forget to remember the troops who are helping fight the war!!

No comments: