Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loving Seminary this Week...

This whole week in Seminary we are reviewing Doctrine in Covenants section 130-132 which talks a lot about eternal marriage. I honestly cannot wait to go to the temple one day with my future spouse. Everyday in class we share a few traits we would love our futre husband or wife to portray. I thought I would share my top 10 traits with you: 1. Honesty 2. Trustworthy 3. Worthy Preisthood holder 4. An Active Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 5. Funny 6. Affectionate 7. Kind 8. Respectful 9. Humble 10. An Eagle Scout Although marriage is still awhile away for me, I need to think about the kind of guy I would like to marry now, so when it comes to dating(which is only 278 days away!!) I will be dating my potential spouse. Just always remember "You marry who you date"!!!

2 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Sooo true! Temple marriage is the best. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
xoxo

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I learned the hard way. You do marry who you date. I dated a non member for years and years, fell in love, and it was the hardest thing to talk away when I realized he couldn't give me what I wanted in life. Some women don't walk away and live a life with much more difficulty because they fell in love with someone outside of their faith. Remember what you want, and be selective! I would have had a lot less heart break if I had done that.