Monday, June 4, 2012

My Life's Notes

Weren't we cute as kids??

Dear Weather,
I seriously dislike you. I want it to be sunny, not gloomy and dreadful.

Dear School,
Please end. NOW.

Dear Friday,
You cannot come soon enough.

Dear Grass,
I so not appreciate the cuts i have all over my legs from ice blocking on Saturday.

Dear "Don't Drop That Thun Thun Thun",
You may be a fun song to dance to, but when it comes to everyday life, you suck. It isn't even a good song children.

Dear Freshmen,
Watch out because this girl is a part of LINK CREW next year. Yep, that's right, I will be giving you your tours and all. Enjoy it, please.

Dear Music Lovers,
Watch this and die of love:

Sincerely,
Yours Truly

P.S. Only 4 days of Seminary left, and 12 days of school(not all of those are full days either). 

No comments: