Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Book Review I have been dying to Share

Matched by Ally Condie is one of the BEST books you could read. The whole time I was reading, I kept thinking it was almost as good as Hunger Games. But by the end of the book, Hunger Games was not beat of course.
Either way this book is amazing. I couldn't do anything else until I finished it. I have read a few other books by this author and I really like her other books too, so it proves that she is a really good author. She shares the same religion as me, so a lot of her books are really inspiring to me in an ethical view.
I have heard this book is amazing for quite a long time but there are no bookstores around my town so I just said I would read it if it was presented to me. Well, somehow my mom knew about me wanting to read this book so she bought it for me for Christmas. I read it literally all Christmas day and couldn't even shower until I finished it.

So to start off the actual "review" part, I am obsessed with Ky. At the beginning of the book, I was absolutely in love with Xander. Especially because he is blonde with blue eyes and reminds me a lot of my best friend. By the end of the book though, I found myself wanting a boyfriend/Future Hubby exactly like Ky. The ending of the book kind of made me sad though. It became kind of weird the whole idea of it. And to be honest, I wasn't sure I would like the second book.

Crossed though is absolutely fantastic as well. I just haven't finished it yet. I recommend this book to anyone though!! So go out and buy yourself this book or borrow it from a friend cause I guarantee they have read it, and you will love it!!!

No comments: