Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Years Eve

Consisted of a new years fiesta! Which means mexi clothing and mustaches. So I bought the shirt I wore to the dance about 6 years ago in mexico and I never wore it after that trip. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to be able to wear it on new years eve. After I put it on, I realized it made my figure look a little boxy so I found some ribbon in my mom's closet, cut it to the appropriate size, and then tied it around my waist. I think it looked very nice with the ribbon and definitely showed off my figure better. After the amazing dance, I went over to my neighbor's house who was having an "after-dance breakfast". All us teens shoved our faces with nummy cinnamon rolls and crepes, then talked about life. It's ironic how you can be so tired yet so awake at 2am talking with your friends. All together it was a safe, fun, and totally rad night!! Welcome 2012!

No comments: