Sunday, August 21, 2011

Everything is Wrong

This Blog just needs a face lift.... Something top spice it up but I'm not quite sure of what yet. So over the next few weeks there will be changes, and with the new year(of school that is) there will be plenty of new plans. Bear with me though :) On a Different Note: I am a babysitter. Can't deny that I spend lots of my nights, and days, babysitting a bunch of different kids. I love it a lot. And some kids just make me laugh so hard. For Example:
These Kids. Aren't they super cute and gorgeous?? Well they seem to be in love with my camera and it keeps them busy so frankly I don't care but sometimes they come up with these cute photos and I keep them and email them to their mother, but here are just a few. Some Awkward and Awesome Adventures I have had from Babysitting...
Awkward:
-Being asked if I had a boyfriend, saying no, then being told I should because it's fun to kiss boys(alright, the awkward part is this girl is only 7)
-Having a 2-year-old boy who was potty training ask me if he can watch how girls use the bathroom when I desperately had to go! (I promise I said no and locked the door)
-walking into a bedroom with one of the girls I'm babysitting to find a bunch of Big Time Rush posters all over her wall and (unthinkingly) blurt out "Oh my gosh this one is sooooo attractive"...All I could tell myself was think before we speak Mackenzie...
Awesome:
-The kids making their own lunch
-Eating Dino chicken nuggets for dinner, of course with a side of watermelon :)
-Teaching some kids how to make a banana split (Trying to make their dessert as healthy as possible)
-Having a gorgeous baby girl scream at the top of her lungs for 2 hours while you babysat her, but stopping right before her parents came home( alright that one isn't awesome, but rather HORRIBLE) - Having a cute little 3-year-old tell me they are ready for nap time and letting me tuck them in before they go to sleep
- Putting kids to bed is my absolute favorit ehting to do, mainly because they are so cute
Anyways, that's all I have for you right now so enjoy them!

No comments: